Finally after six months of hard work. My costume is finished. Everything including part of the wig was made by me.
The hardest part was making the staff. I used different materials such as Isolation foam and wood for the base, Worbla covering the horns and part of the staff making it more solid. Papermache and friendly plastic making the teeth.The skull hand and the skulls on the pigtails were also made from isolation foam. The carving part was also time consuming. I tried to carve everything in detail like how it was made in the game. Also the painting progress I tried to paint realistically. Overall I am pretty satisfied with this costume. Can't wait to wear it at several cons.
If you want to see more cosplays and progress
Please have A look on my FB page ^^